HOW TO SELL YOUR PRODUCT ON YOUTUBE
HOW TO SELL YOUR PRODUCT ON YOUTUBE
There has never been a better time to be involved in network marketing or direct sales. Why may you ask? Simple: because of the internet. The internet has made it easier than ever for home-based business owners to find customers and business partners anywhere in the world.
One of the most powerful tools you can use to spread the news about your products, services, or business opportunity and sell your product online is YouTube. Video is the most effective format for engaging people online, partly because we’re so conditioned to “watch TV” and movies. We’re comfortable with this kind of visual communication. Bottom line, if you want people to pay attention to what you share over the internet, use video to get your message across!
With over a billion users YouTube is an internet powerhouse. Every day, people around the world tune into YouTube to watch millions of hours of video content. In fact, about 10,000 of those videos have generated over a billion views. According to YouTube stats, “YouTube reaches more 18-49-year-olds than any other cable network in the U.S.”
If you’ve ever watched a YouTube video and wondered how you could use this powerful tool in your own biz, here are some simple steps to get you started.
DEVELOPING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND A MARKETING STRATEGY FOR PRODUCT
Before you pick your channel name or upload your first video, you need to think through your strategy first. Ask yourself:
Who am I trying to reach? What kinds of prospects are the best fit for my products and biz opportunity? Stay at home moms, people who want to lose weight, baby boomers, college students, travel lovers, foodies, etc?
What type of content (tips, how to’s, etc) would these people find helpful? What info makes sense for the kinds of products I sell?
For example, if you have health or wellness products, you might share weight loss tips, or ideas to help with stress or energy. If you sell makeup, skincare, or jewelry, you might share beauty or fashion tips, etc. If you sell travel products, you could share travel planning ideas, etc.
How can I set things up so I can create and share regular content, and keep a consistent posting schedule? (Consistency is key if you want to build a regular following and engage people on the internet!)
Write down the specific targets you want to achieve, such as:
- Reach/subscriber numbers
The next step in building a successful channel is to create a detailed channel page. You want to provide anyone who watches your channel with as much information about you, your biz, and where and how to connect with you.
- Add Channel Art to “brand” your page and make it stand out.
- Provide a clear, concise description of your Channel. Who are you? Who do you help? How do you help them?
- For example “I’m a wellness expert who loves to help baby boomers get fit, have more energy, and create financial freedom”. Or “I love helping women look and feel beautiful from the inside out”.
- Be sure to include links to your website and other social media pages and encourage them to visit for more info, to stay in touch, etc.
- Spend some time exploring the Creator Studio to learn more about setting up your channel, as well as managing your content, connecting with viewers, and much more.
- Once your channel is up and running, create a short channel trailer. Think of it as a movie trailer for your channel. You want viewers to get a feel for the type of content you create so they’re more likely to subscribe to your channel.
CREATE YOUR NECESSARY EQUIPMENT TO START
They say content is king, but the way your videos look and sound is also important. You don’t have to spend a lot of money, however, to create some great looking videos.
- You can use your cellphone, or computer’s camera, or your digital camera to record your video to get started. Once your channel is more established, you can invest in lighting and audio/visual equipment.
- Next, find the perfect background or background. You want to film in a place that isn’t too loud or too distracting. You also want your location to be filled with plenty of light. Many YouTubers use natural lighting, which is great, though it can be unpredictable. You can also invest in ring lights or key lights, which will put the focus on you and provide you with more control.
- For more information on creating backgrounds and lighting, check out James Wedmore’s YouTube Channel for his Video Backgrounds & Lighting Playlist.
Also – if you are super “camera shy” or just don’t feel confident filming yourself on video yet, there’s an alternative way to use YouTube.com. You can still share your products or create similar “how-to” videos by recording a PowerPoint type of presentation (or keynote if you have a Mac). Using this approach isn’t quite so nerve-wracking (and it’s easier to stop, edit, and re-record with this format than with live video).
The best way to build out your channel is to start creating and sharing content. Just make sure your content is engaging and not boring. Keep your videos short and to the point (2-3 minutes is best).
Have a focus on what you want to accomplish in each video. What’s the main tip or idea you want to share? Can you communicate that in 1-3 points, or do a demonstration that makes it easy for people to follow?
Be your authentic self! Show off your personality and share your excitement for your product, biz opportunity, or topic you’re discussing.
- Talk to the camera to help draw your audience in and keep them watching. Imagine you’re speaking to a close friend, your favorite customer, or someone on your team. You want to sound conversational, not overly rehearsed, or “canned”.
- At the end of your video, encourage your viewers to take the next step. Ask them to comment on your video, visit your main website, or follow you on social media.
- Deepen your relationship with your audience by asking viewers to post questions or suggestions for content below your video. What would they like to see on your channel? What are they most interested in learning from you.
- Once you have several videos up, start creating playlists for your videos. (Playlists allow you to segment your videos into categories for easier search and viewing.)
OPTIMIZE YOUR VIDEOS FOR HIGH RANKING (VIDEO SEO) TO SELL YOUR PRODUCT ONLINE
YouTube is one of the top search engines in the world, which is one of the reasons why it’s such an attractive promotional tool for businesses. Just imagine all the potential reach with almost two billion monthly users!
What this means is, quite simply, that if you take the time to optimize your videos and you produce quality video content on a regular basis, you can dramatically increase your chances of reaching a wide and targeted audience.
So, how exactly do you optimize your YouTube videos to sell your product online?
There are several important factors that count towards your search results ranking; some are completely in your control – like the keywords you use and how you use them – while with others, you don’t have as much power over them (like how many people subscribe immediately after viewing one of your videos).
Here are some of the most important video ranking factors that you need to know about:
- Your channel’s keywords: Use the right tags to make sure that YouTube knows what your channel is about.
- Video headlines and descriptions: Research keywords to find out what your audience is looking for and use these keywords in your video headlines and your descriptions. (Quick tip: the closer the keyword is to the beginning of the headline, the better!)
- Video tags: In addition to keywords, you need to add tags to your videos – research tags to find out which ones perform best.
- Video transcript: Including a video transcript is a great way to make your video more scrapable by search bots. It’s also good for viewers: if they need to check the spelling of a word or can’t increase the volume to hear the video, they can still access the content.
- Watch time: Your total video watch time (how many minutes/hours/etc. people watched of your videos) also counts towards your ranking. The bigger the watch time, the better!
- Thumbnail Image: The thumbnail image will be visible whenever your video is indexed, so this should be compelling and relevant.
- Engagement: YouTube also looks at your channel’s engagement, including how many likes/dislikes you get, as well as how many comments and shares.
- Subscriber numbers: This doesn’t just mean how many YouTube subscribers you have. As I mentioned earlier, how many people subscribe after viewing one of your videos also matters. These subscribers show that your video was relevant and provided value to the viewer.
BE CONSISTENT WITH YOUR CONTENT
On how to sell your product on youtube If you don’t want your viewers to lose interest, you need to post on a consistent basis. If you want more people to find you, you need to post on a regular schedule. However, this doesn’t mean you have to post every day.
Start out by posting once or twice a week, and try to do it on the same day(s) every week. This will help increase your engagement, viewers, and subscribers because people will know when to look out for your content. It will also allow new people to find you because your videos will appear in their recommendation’s feeds.
YouTube is a great platform for finding new leads, customers, and biz partners. With a little preparation and practice, you might become the next big YouTube Network Marketing Star.
After taking these steps(how to sell your product on youtube) into consideration and working on them immediately, I assure you that you are on your way to a successful marketing strategy with youtube.
basic digital skillsbenefits of youtube marketingbeninfo247best digital products to sell online 2019best products to sell online 2019best products to sell online to make moneybest stem cell treatment in the worldbest tool for marketingbest youtubeblocked fallopian tubesbonanza ukbreast cancer stem cells 2018building your online presence googlebusiness and marketing jobsbusiness and marketing salarybusiness marketing examplesbusiness marketing pdfbusiness model for online storecan human stem cells treat paralysiscan i resell productscan stc30 cure fibroidscan stem cells cure parkinson's?can stem cells help you lose weightcan superlife stc30 cure cancercan superlife stc30 cure hivcancer stem cell researchcqoutcrystal cell batterycrystal cell member logincrystal cell pricecrystal cell productcrystal stem cell testimonialsdigital courses onlinedigital marketing advantagesdigital marketing basedigital marketing companydigital marketing coursedigital marketing course pdfdigital marketing definition by authorsdigital marketing examplesdigital marketing googledigital marketing how to startdigital marketing jobsdigital marketing meansdigital marketing near medigital marketing pptdigital marketing salarydigital marketing strategydigital marketing strategy pdfdigital marketing typesdigitalmarkettingdo people still use ebaydouble stem celldropshipping complete guideebay course freeecommerce seller definitionecommerce website to sell productseffect of a blocked fallopian tubesfeatures of marketingget started with content marketinghealth benefits of superlife stc30how can i sell my product onlinehow does stem cell therapy workhow long does stem cell therapy lasthow long to grow youtube channelhow marketing workshow much is superlife stc30How to Cope With Superlife STC30 Healing Crisishow to do digital marketinghow to give ads on youtubehow to join superlife stc30 affiliatehow to join superlife total care-stc30how to make your own website to sell thingshow to promote youtube channel in indiahow to promote youtube channel on instagramhow to promote youtube videos without payinghow to sell a product online for freehow to sell online in indiahow to sell products online successfullyhow to sell stc30 onlinehow to sell things online safelyhow to take superlife stc30how to use stc30how to use superlife stc30importance of digital marketingimportance of marketingis selling online worth itis shopify good for beginnersis superlife stc30 fda approvedis youtube good for marketinglai tek kean net worthlist of diseases treated by stem cellsmarket research ecommercemarketing a businessmarketing definition hubspotmarketing definition pdfmarketing dictionary definitionmarketing explained simplymarketing managementmarketing meaningmarketing mixmarketing pdfmarketing strategymarketing strategy definition by authorsmarketing strategy examplesmarketing strategy pdfmarketing strategy stepsmarketing strategy templatemarketing vs salesmeaning of marketing managementmost popular item sold on amazonnature cancer stem cellsnature of marketingnegative effects of stem cell therapyniche products examplesonline marketing workopportunities in digitalparkinson's stem cells cureparkinson's stem cells therapypicking products to sell onlineproduct ideasproducts to sell online from homepromolta reviewpromote youtube video google adspurpose of marketingrecent stem cell research breakthroughs 2019regenerative medicine newsrole of digital marketingsachets x 1500mgsalehoo freesell online uk freesell stuff online for cashsell used products onlineselling health products onlineselling on the webselling on the web in e-commerceselling online uk regulationsselling products online for companiesselling products online from homeselling tools onlinesequel technique youtubeside effects of superlife stc30signaling pathways in cancersnowphyll fortestc30stc30 benefitsstc30 fallopian tube testimoniesSTC30 for Blocked Fallopian Tubesstc30 from superlifestc30 in nigeriastc30 pricestc30 superlifestc30 superlife potentialsstc30 superlife testimoniesstc30 testimonies on cancerstem cell articles for studentsstem cell research 2020stem cell research articles 2018stem cell signalling pathwaysstem cell superlife stc30stem cell supplementsstem cells coststem cells for tendonitissuperlife business opportunitysuperlife business plansuperlife business presentationsuperlife coconut coffeesuperlife compensation plan in dollarssuperlife distributorsuperlife indiasuperlife leadership ranks 2020superlife livingsuperlife malaysiasuperlife marketing plansuperlife scc15 benefitssuperlife sic benefitssuperlife stc30superlife stc30 amazonsuperlife stc30 at jumiasuperlife stc30 benefitssuperlife stc30 cancersuperlife stc30 drug a scamsuperlife stc30 jumiasuperlife stc30 lagossuperlife stc30 Malaysia pricesuperlife stc30 nigeria pricesuperlife stc30 pricesuperlife stc30 price in nigeriasuperlife stc30 price uksuperlife stc30 reviewsuperlife stc30 side effectssuperlife stc30 south africasuperlife stc30 superlife total care stemcell 15superlife stc30 testimoniessuperlife stc30 websitesuperlife total care stc30superlife world newssuperlife world productssuperlife world stc30third party online retailerstop level marketing strategytop selling product categories onlinetop-selling products onlinetypes of digital marketingtypes of digital products to sell onlinetypes of marketingtypes of marketing strategyumbilical cord stem cell therapyunsaturated markets 2019we build online storeswhat do marketers marketwhat do you understand by term marketingwhat is digital marketing a visual summarywhat is digital marketing strategywhat is marketing and saleswhat is marketing conceptwhat is marketing in businesswhat is marketing managementwhat is marketing mixwhat is marketing the balancewhat is marketing with examplewhat is superlife stc30what is the work of superlife stc30what marketing is and isn twhen does marketing startwhere can i sell my stuff online for freeWhere to Buy STC30why is my youtube channel not growingwork of digital marketingwww superlife stc30www.superlife stc30.comYoutubeyoutube ads 2019youtube ads annoyingyoutube advertising ratesyoutube as a marketing tool pdfyoutube best practices 2020youtube growth strategy 2020youtube guide backlinkoyoutube marketing 101youtube marketing 2019youtube marketing adsyoutube marketing costyoutube marketing courseyoutube marketing definition youtube marketing courseyoutube marketing for dummiesyoutube marketing pdfyoutube marketing practicesyoutube marketing proposal pdfyoutube marketing servicesyoutube marketing strategy 2019youtube marketing strategy 2020youtube marketing strategy 2020 pdfyoutube marketing strategy pdfyoutube marketing toolsyoutube marketing wikipediayoutube promotion servicesyoutube strategyyoutube strategy templateyoutube tips and tricks 2020youtube video ad production